Wargaming Tradecraft: Wargaming Tradecraft Networking




Donate

Wargaming Tradecraft Networking

The void left by From the Warp is not one easily filled and this post isn't going to suggest I'm going to try... I certainly don't have the time to attempt to recreate what Ron built over there. I know a few people seem interested in keeping the Tuesday Top 10 alive, House of Paincakes does their Weekly Top X and I too post links to all the articles that stand out to me each week in my Weekly Update.

One of the best things I took from From the Warp was connecting with all of you. It was a great place to find all sorts of interesting blogs through his weekly features and the constant updates in the blogrolls. You can always view my blogrolls on the blog itself, or view those I've Followed on my profile.


What I would like to do is create an index of all our hobby blogs out there, as well as advertise what aspect of the hobby they're focusing on.

So, I've created a "Network" page that you can find at the top right on my site's tab index. The instructions are there, but basically just send me an email with a little info on how your blog fits into the topics I've created. (Let me know if you think I'm missing something) I would also appreciate it if you'd place a link to the network page on your site, so that others can utilize it as well.

In theory, this will lead to a large list of blogs that anyone can quickly scan through, seeking blogs that contain content geared towards what part of our craft interests them. (Red boxes signifying the primary roles of the site)


Let me know what you think of all this.. hopefully I'll receive emails from quite a few of you soon.
(And please have patience if I don't get your sites up right away in case I get quite a few people responding)


1 comment:

Please keep all comments civil and language appropriate for a child-safe environment.